|How Does the Rental Process Work
- The first step in the rental process is meeting with you and listening to your specific requirements in an apartment
- After finding an apartment we have you fill out and sign a rental application and pay a $ 50.00 application and credit check fee and submit one month rental deposit
- Then from the information you provide we perform a credit check, landlord references and work verification
- A co-signer is usually required if a prospective tenant is a student or does not have a two year work history
- When accepted a standard lease is prepared for signing along with the remaining initial rental costs as indicated in the section below
What Will it Cost You to Rent
The cost to rent may vary depending on what the Landlord requires and whether there are any special circumstances (i.e., pets). The Landlord can require all or a combination of the following.
- First Months Rent
- Last Months Rent
- Security Deposit Equal to One Months Rent
In addition, to the above there is a rental fee for our services which can be anywhere from 1/2 to a full months rent (application fee required).