How Does the Rental Process Work
- The first step in the rental process is meeting with you and listening to your specific requirements in an apartment
- After finding an apartment we have you fill out and sign a rental application and submit one month rental deposit
- Then from the information you provide we perform a credit check, landlord references and work verification
- A co-signer is usually required if a prospective tenant is a student or does not have a two year work history
- When accepted a standard lease is prepared for signing along with the remaining initial rental costs as indicated in the section below
What Will it Cost You to Rent?
- The cost to rent may vary depending on what the Landlord requires and whether there are any special circumstances (i.e., pets). The Landlord can require all or a combination of the following.
- First Months Rent
- Last Months Rent
- Security Deposit Equal to One Months Rent
In addition, to the above there is a rental fee for our services which can be anywhere from 1/2 to a full months rent (application fee required)